The journey from Market Research Analytics to SEO Analytics Strategy
Say what? NKD Analytics is now an SEO company? Wow, how…what’s the story?
Yep. We started to provide SEO services.
But what is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization or more recently for Search Experience Optimization.
The SEO meaning is to increase the quality and quantity of your traffic by making the website relevant in organic search.
It has 3 main areas of action, and 2 of them are heavy related to analytics & research:
- on-page is content-related. Visible both to humans or search engines
- off-page is about demonstrating your website authority, relevance and trust. Is about brand strengthening and awareness through link building mostly.
- technical – includes anything that affects how search engines access your site, like indexing and crawling, schema, page speed, site structure, URL structure, and much more
In order to create content, you need to know:
- how to do user research?
- Who are your target customers?
- What is important to them?
- What drives them to access your website?
- What are the trends?
- Where your market is on its adoption curve?
- Who are and what defines your competitors? and so on…
Answers to these questions will feed your approach in analyzing the relevant keywords and help you build your content strategy and optimize it for each stage of the sales funnel.
In order for your website to become relevant and attract organic traffic, it needs to be vetoed. To achieve that we research and work to attract links from sites with authority and trust.
To get the job done we need to establish:
- the company’s vision,
- what makes the company different,
- build an identity,
- establish your values.
In other words, we need to work towards creating a brand!
The SEO marketing is geared towards a great customer experience.
Our great copywriting skills, data analytics and market research experience combined with our passion for strategy make us a good candidate.
Let’s work together!
Contact us at one of the options from below